Veneers transform your smile
For many people, your smiles are often the first things people notice about you. They can begin to form opinions and make first impressions about you based purely on your smile. Teeth play a large role in making an impression on others. While it isn’t always the best to form opinions based on aesthetics, many people often do. Even beyond that, your smile can also bring you either great confidence or be an area of insecurity for you.
Whether you wish to improve your confidence with a brand-new smile or want to make great first impressions in your professional or personal life, porcelain veneers are an excellent choice to transform your smile.
What are Veneers?
At Cosmetic and Family Dentistry of Las Colinas, our dental experts offer porcelain veneers to transform your smile. These veneers are a thin, custom-made molding that is crafted to cover the front of the tooth. Each individual will have moldings designed specifically for their own smile, so it is natural for them to vary in shape and size. They are designed to give a natural yet enhanced look to your smile.
Before the veneers are properly placed to your teeth, you will be able to review the look of the veneers, and if you were to find an area or style you do not love, it will be corrected before they are cemented to your teeth.
While nothing is permanent, they are designed to last a significant amount of time. Like natural teeth, they can crack or break with trauma from accidents to biting down on unusually hard food. Typically, problems with veneers are only found in one veneer with the rest still in great condition. Taking proper care of them can add to their longevity.
Benefits of Veneers
Veneers are a fantastic way to transform your smile into the dream smile you have always wanted. The dental experts at Cosmetic and Family Dentistry are dedicated to making sure that you are in love with your new smile. Here are a few benefits of veneers:
- Natural Looking: Veneers have become a popular choice when it comes to transforming one’s smile due to how easily the transition looks. While your smile will be improved greatly, your new smile will look natural for your face and not look out of place.
- Long Lasting: As mentioned previously, while veneers do not last forever, they do offer a long last solution to your cosmetic dental problems. They are often stain-free and offer resistance to decay and discoloration.
- Easy to Maintain: Even though veneers are not real teeth, they are just as simple to maintain and take care of. Brushing twice a day and flossing daily help prevent any damage or decay to occur. It is also important to frequently visit your dentist to monitor their health.
- Less Invasive: The application of veneers is a much less invasive process than other cosmetic dental procedures like crowns. While a small portion of the front of your tooth will need to be filed down to make room for your veneers, it can often be done without anesthesia.
- Instant Transformation: You can be gifted with a brand-new smile that is exactly what you wanted in a painless procedure after as little as two office visits. You won’t need to wait too long to see the improvement you want.
Here at Cosmetic and Family Dentistry, we understand how important your smile can be in your personal and professional lives. It is often the first thing many people notice about you, and if you aren’t confident in your smile, it can affect your life. We make it our priority to ensure you fall in love with your new set of pearly whites. Contact us today to learn more about our dental transformations today.