Your child’s first visit to the dentist can be an intimidating experience, which is why we strive to do everything we can to make them feel comfortable and safe. At Cosmetic and Family Dentistry of Las Colinas, we believe in educating children and their parents about the importance of proper oral health care. By instilling strong dental health habits and routines at an early age, we have found that children grow into adults with excellent oral hygiene. We offer a range of specialized pediatric dentistry services for infants, children, young adults, and special needs children. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our services. It is our goal to help all children have great dental experiences so they will be motivated to keep up with the healthy oral hygiene habits they learn from the start.
Dr. Anup Naik and the entire Cosmetic and Family Dentistry of Las Colinas dental team strive to ensure our patients have all the information they need regarding their oral health and wellness – which includes both children and adults. We make it a point to stay on top of the latest advancements in dentistry and feature HD TVs throughout our dental clinic displaying educational information for you, our patients. If you have any questions about our Dallas pediatric dentistry services or would like to schedule an appointment to learn more, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
Why A Pediatric Dentist?
Pediatric dentists specialize in evaluating, diagnosing, and treating a wide array of dental issues common among children. Dr. Naik has experience taking care of children and ensuring their teeth, mouth, and gums are as healthy as possible. We make it a point to have people on our team who are truly committed to the well-being of the children that walk through our doors and will do everything we can to make them and their parents feel comfortable at our Las Colinas dental clinic.
About Our Pediatric Dentistry Services
At Cosmetic and Family Dentistry of Las Colinas, we are strong advocates for excellent oral health habits for all of our patients, including children. We believe your children deserve the best that dental care has to offer and will do everything we can to help them form good dental habits early on. Here is a look at some of our pediatric dentistry services:
- Children’s teeth cleaning – It is important for children to have their teeth professionally cleaned in order to prevent conditions such as gum disease and tooth decay.
- Fluoride treatments – In order for the teeth to stay strong and healthy and stand up to tooth decay, fluoride is necessary. Some children may not get enough fluoride, which is where our fluoride treatments come in.
- Digital x-rays – X-rays provide Dr. Naik with a clearer picture of how your child’s teeth are doing and if there are any areas of concern that need to be addressed.
- Dental sealants – These may help give your child extra protection from cavities and are typically applied right to the teeth.
- Dental fillings for baby teeth – Cavities are quite common among children, which may come as a surprise to some. While many people may wonder why fillings are necessary when baby teeth are temporary, one of the main reasons is because permanent teeth can take some time to come in and we want to prevent any further issues from arising.
Dr. Naik and our entire Las Colinas dental team places a strong emphasis on helping our patients in any way we can, whether young or old. Our dental professionals are highly-trained with years of experience in pediatric dentistry services Dr. Naik has worked hard to ensure our clinic has the latest technology and our technicians are trained on the most current techniques. We are committed to providing personalized treatment, something that can be traced to Dr. Naik’s perfectionism. To learn more about our peditraic dentistry services, please contact us today.